Please Note: Course offerings may vary from year to year.
Foundation Courses (required in second year):
220. Introduction to Federal Income Taxation
230. Business Associations
234. Accounting for Lawyers (for students without an accounting background)
358. Financial Analysis (may be waived)
Group A Course (required):
291. Taxation of Business Enterprises
Group B Courses (three are required):
Transactional Courses (one is required): 
 902. Deals, a one-unit course, meets half of a Group B requirement.
 219. Tax Practice, a one-unit course, meets half of a Group B requirement.
 A second transactional course may be counted as a Group B course.