UCLA School of Law's Office of Career Services welcomes job postings throughout the year. Posting a position is free of charge and is one of the best ways to attract UCLA School of Law candidates, both students and alumni.
To post a job or internship, simply visit our online job-posting site, Symplicity, and register as a new employer to the system (if you have not already done so). Once you are registered, you will be a part of our employer database, and you can log on at any time to post jobs, internships, part-time positions, or full-time positions for UCLA law students and alumni. You will also be able to update and edit your own postings directly. Our system allows you to have students and alumni send their applications to you electronically or have them contact you through fax or regular mail.
If you are not registered on Symplicity, you may submit information on the Student Job Posting Form or on the Attorney Job Posting Form.
For information on any of our job posting services, please contact:
UCLA School of Law, Office of Career Services
Box 951476, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1476
Phone: (310) 206-1117
Fax: (310) 825-9450
Details for Registering on Symplicity:
• Click on the "Register" tab. Your password will be issued shortly.
• After you have received a password, login to Symplicity with your email address and password
• Click on [JOBS] at the top of the navigation Bar.
• To add a job, click on the [Job Postings] tab, then click the [Add New] button.
• You may s elect the method in which resumes should be received (online, via email, hard copy.) If you chose to collect resumes online, you can log in and view and manage the applications in your Symplicity Account.
• Unless you choose another expiration date, the default is for a posting to expire after one month.
• After inputting the description, click the [Submit button].
If you have non-legal or paralegal positions to fill, consider posting on the UCLA undergraduate job database located at Bruin View.