Register for OCI
UCLA School of Law welcomes employers for OCI August 4-7, 2014
Interviews will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Hotel Angeleno near Sunset Blvd. and the 405 Freeway.
The Hotel Angeleno
170 N. Church Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Complimentary valet parking will be provided. Please mention that you are a UCLA interviewer.
Check-in is on the 16th Floor in the Bell Air Room between 7:00 and 8:50 a.m. Please note that the elevators run very slowly so allow for extra time. Please bring two business cards for check-in. At check-in, you will receive:
- your interview room key.
- your current interview schedule and resumes.
- bottled water.
- any materials your employer shipped. (If your firm has a hospitality room, any materials will be delivered to the hospitality room.)
FOOD & DRINKS
- Coffee and light snacks will be available throughout the day in the Bel Air Room on the 16th Floor.
- Lunch - UCLA will provide a complimentary buffet lunch on the 17th Floor in the Canyon Room between 12:00 and 1:00, and 1:00 and 2:00 depending on your schedule
- The West Restaurant & Lounge on the 17th Floor is generally open, but please note students will be present.
- Any room service ordered will need to be paid for on the spot as rooms are pre-paid.
- You do not need to check out at the end of the day.
- Room keys may be left in the interview rooms for recycling.
- Interviewing rooms need to be vacated by 6:00 p.m. due to hotel cleaning services.
WIRELESS & MAIL SERVICES
Complimentary wireless access is available throughout the hotel. The log-in and password are:
- Login: OCI; Password: OCI8314 (last four digits are numbers)
The Business Center is on the 1st Floor. FedEx and UPS may be sent with a self-addressed form.
UCLA will host happy hour for interviewers in the Lounge on the 17th Floor from 5:00 to 6:30.
- Alexis Rho, Sales Manager (310) 481-7872
- Career Services: (310) 481-7864; (310) 481-7861; (310) 206-1117
For more information about registering, or for answers to frequently asked questions about our On-Campus Interview Program, please download our OCI Employer Handbook.
List of Participating Employers, On-Campus Interview Program, 2013
To request more information, please contact Linda Kressh, our Manger of Legal Recruitment.