Date and Time: January 16, 2013 at 12:15 pm
To RSVP click here.
Every professional relationship, connection, and interview begins with a critical first impression. When you make a strong first impression, you put yourself in the position to succeed. But how exactly do you do it? Come see Steve Hughes, a leading national consultant, as he shares how you can make an unforgettable first impression in your job search.
On Wednesday, January 16th you will discover:
· The five things everyone wants in a first encounter.
· How to project a strong image and professional presence.
· The simple, yet overlooked things you can do to improve the way people perceive you.
· The secrets of connecting with others that some people do naturally.
· How to make a good impression in person, on the phone, and in email.
All of Steve’s insights are based in scientific research and are eminently practical to your job search. Best of all, these are skills you will use the rest of your life and you can start applying them the moment the session ends.