Register for the LEAD Summit
UCLA Law Women LEAD is excited to announce that
the LEAD Summit 2019 will take place on Friday, March 1
at UCLA School of Law.
The LEAD Summit brings together UCLA Law's community of alumnae and students to share insights on advancing the profession, promoting equity and achieving excellence. The day-long event features dynamic speakers and smaller roundtables on topics ranging from leadership styles to rainmaking to career pathways, all with a focus on expanding impact. Among the speakers will be:
- Our honoree, the Honorable Dorothy Wright Nelson '53, Senior Judge, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, in conversation with Jennifer L. Mnookin, Dean, UCLA School of Law and David G. Price & Dallas P. Price Professor of Law
- Joann S. Lublin, author, Earning It: Hard-Won Lessons from Trailblazing Women at the Top of the Business World, Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist and management career columnist. The first 500 registrants will receive a copy of Joann's book
- Cara Hale Alter, author, The Credibility Code. The first 500 registrants will receive a copy of Cara's book
- Margarita Paláu Hernandez '85, Representative of the United States of America to the Seventy-third Session of the General Assembly of the United Nations, with the personal Rank of Ambassador
- Nancy J. Mintie '79, Founder and Executive Director, Uncommon Good
- Rachel F. Moran, Dean Emerita and Michael J. Connell Distinguished Professor of Law, UCLA School of Law
- Nancy Abell '79, partner at Paul Hastings
- Cara Horowitz '01, Andrew Sabin Family Foundation Co-Executive Director of the Emmett Institute on Climate Change and the Environment at the UCLA School of Law
UCLA Law graduates: Join LEAD to connect with alumnae and learn about other upcoming LEAD events. Visit UCLALawWomenLEAD.com today.