UCLA Law Women LEAD is excited to announce that
the LEAD Summit 2019 will take place on Friday, March 1
at UCLA School of Law.
The inaugural LEAD Summit brought together UCLA Law’s community of alumnae and students to share insights on advancing the profession, promoting equity, and achieving excellence. The day-long event featured dynamic speakers and smaller roundtables on topics ranging from leadership styles to rainmaking to career pathways, all with a focus on expanding impact. Featured speakers included:
- California Chief Justice Tani Cantil-Sakauye
- Alexis Herman, former U.S. Secretary of Labor
- Sallie Krawcheck, owner, Ellevate Network, former president of the Global Wealth & Investment Management division, Bank of America
- Nori Gerardo Lietz ’82, real estate investment management; lecturer at Harvard and Stanford business schools
- Dr. Barbara Natterson-Horowitz, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- Nancy Abell ’79, partner at Paul Hastings
- Cara Horowitz ’01, Andrew Sabin Family Foundation Co-Executive Director of the Emmett Institute on Climate Change and the Environment at the UCLA School of Law
UCLA Law graduates: Join LEAD to connect with alumnae and learn about other upcoming LEAD events. Visit UCLALawWomenLEAD.com today.