- Sue Dunlap, President and CEO, Planned Parenthood Los Angeles
- Michele Goodwin, Chancellor's Professor of Law and Director of Center for Biotechnology and Global Health Policy, UCI School of Law
- Kate Kendell, UCLA Law Spring 2020 Margaret Levy Public Interest Fellow and LGBTQ and civil rights activist
- Adam Romero, Director of Legal Scholarship and Federal Policy, Williams Institute
- Kathy Spillar, Executive Director of Feminist Majority Foundation
- Moderated by Brad Sears, Associate Dean of Public interest Law, UCLA School of Law
6:00 to 8:30 PM (reception 6:00 PM, panel 7:00 PM)
Feminist Majority Foundation
433 S. Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Admission is free, but please RSVP here.
UCLA School of Law is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider. By attending this event, California attorneys may earn MCLE credit in the amount of up to 1.0 hour of general credit.
Sponsored by the David J. Epstein Program in Public interest Law and Policy, UCLA School of Law.
Co-sponsored by California Women's Law Center, Feminist Majority Foundation, Planned Parenthood, Promise Institute at UCLA School of Law, and Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law.
For background on the three Supreme Court cases that will be discussed, please see:
Questions may be directed to PublicInterestOffice@law.ucla.edu.