- Jasleen Kohli, Director, Critical Race Studies Program, UCLA School of Law
- Karin Wang, Executive Director, David J. Epstein Program in Public Interest Law and Policy, UCLA School of Law
- Sharon Dolovich, Professor of Law and Faculty Director, UCLA Prison Law & Policy Program, UCLA School of Law
- Karlyn Kurichety, Supervisory Attorney, Al Otro Lado, UCLA Law ‘16
- Rachel Torres, Deputy Civil Rights and Political Director, United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) Local 770
- Nisha Vyas, Senior Housing Attorney, Western Center on Law and Poverty, UCLA Law ‘03
Questions may be directed to email@example.com.