SCHOOL OF LAW presents….
EVERYTHING you need to know about social networking*
*but were afraid to ask
Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 4:30 p.m.
Sidley Austin LLP
One South Dearborn, 37th Floor
This program has been approved by the Illinois MCLE Board for 1.0 hours of credit.
This program will feature a 60 minute MCLE program focusing on
the practical and successful use of social media.
The programs will cover:
• Understanding/knowing how to advise clients in their use of social media
• Things to know/how to communicate with clients through social media
• How clients are doing business using social media
• Case developments - how attorneys are using social media and how to use it at trial
• How to get business from social media/How to use it as a networking tool
• What a client needs to understand about E-Discovery and social media
...... and more!
Lawrence Ebiner ’85, Holme Roberts & Owen LLP
Arthur F. Radke '79, Robbins, Salomon & Patt, Ltd.
Michelle Sherman ’88, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
Sarah A. Smith, Dykema Gossett PLLC
Jonathan Wagner, Sidley Austin LLP