The Annual Southern California Public Interest/Public Sector Career Day (Career Day) brings more than 130 nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and private public interest firms to recruit law students for summer internships, semester-long opportunities, and postgraduate positions.
Students from the 13 cosponsoring southern California law schools are welcome to participate in any of the following components:
- Formal, prescheduled interviews conducted in the building.
- Online resume collections.
- Informal "table-talk" (meet-and-greet with organizations' representatives staffing information tables.
- Informal, topical lunchtime discussions.
- A formal, afternoon criminal law panel.
Other law students are welcome to participate in components 3-5 above.
Registration is free for employers and students. Employers, the online registration process will open in late-October or early-November. Students, please keep an eye out for announcements regarding information sessions and e-mails with instructions on the bidding process for interviews and online resume collections beginning in November.
More information on Career Day.
Questions may be directed to Brenda Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.