Mission: The mission of the International Law Society is …
- To educate students and lawyers around the world in the principles and purposes of international law, international organizations and institutions, and comparative legal systems, through activities that include lunch meetings with active practitioners and networking events;
- To encourage communication among students and lawyers from different parts of the world in an effort to promote international understanding and cooperation in general, and the advancement of legal education in particular;
- To contribute to legal education, to foster mutual understanding, and to promote social responsibility of students and lawyers;
- To provide opportunities for law students and lawyers to learn about other cultures and legal systems in a spirit of critical dialogue and international cooperation;
- To assist law students and lawyers to be internationally-minded and professionally skilled;
- To assist in and encourage the development of international career resources and opportunities for internationally-minded students and lawyers; and,
- To engage in other activities related to the development and promotion of international law, study, and practice generally.