We Can Help You Hire the Best & Brightest
UCLA Law is one of the nation’s preeminent law schools – and our students rank among the smartest, best trained and most talented anywhere. The Class of 2015 brings stellar academic credentials and unprecedented diversity of background and experience, offering invaluable perspective and skill to employers across the legal sector and beyond.
Finding the Best and the Brightest
- UCLA continues to attract the best and the brightest having the 7th largest applicant pool among the top 20 schools for the Class of 2016.
- The Class of 2016 at UCLA Law has stellar academic credentials with a median GPA of 3.79 (tied for the 5th highest of the top 20 schools) and a median LSAT of 167 (94th percentile).
- Over 60 percent of this class have post-college experience and 8 percent hold advanced degrees.
- 35 percent of the Class of 2016 are students of color and 49 percent are women, adding to our diversity.
- 97 percent of our 2014 graduates took at least one practical skills training course and 76 percent took two or more.
- Our Bar Passage Rate is over 20 percent higher than the statewide average for California.